Jun 16, 2012

Haul - Etude House

Etude House Haul
Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner in BK801
Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner in BK801



Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner in BK801

Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner in BK801
Etude House Color My Brows in #1 Rich Brown


Etude House Color My Brows in #1 Rich Brown

Etude House Color My Brows in #1 Rich Brown
Etude House Baby Doll Puff


Etude House Baby Doll Puff
Etude House Portable Perfume Bottle



Hi Everyone,

Today I have an Etude House haul post for you. All of these products were purchased in Korea so unfortunately I won't have AUD prices for you. 

The items featured are:
- Drawing Show Brush Liner eyeliner
- Color My Brows brow gel
- Baby Doll Puff foundation sponge
- Portable Perfume Bottle

I was interested to try the Etude House Drawing Show Liner in BK801 because lately, I have been favouring pen/felt tip eyeliners as opposed to my pot gel liners - the main reason being that I am finding it quicker and more practical to apply and travel with. 

I have use the Drawing Show Liner for about 3 days now and so far I am really liking it. The staying power is great, it does not smudge throughout the day and upon application, dries relatively fast. The applicator brush tip is very fine and gives me great precision when lining my eyes. Another main thing I like is that it can be easily removed with makeup remover. Pigmentation for one application is probably not as dark as I prefer, so I find myself applying 2 layers. 

I've been wanting to try out some coloured brow gels, especially after I lightened my hair colour. When browsing through Etude House website, the Color My Brows in #1 Rich Brown caught my attention. This shade is the darker of 2 that they currently have for this range. 

The main thing I liked was that it made my actual brow hairs look naturally tinted, unlike my powder brow products that don't quite give me that effect. The downside would be that care needs to be taken as to only comb the product through the brows, and not to smudge it on the skin. 

Regarding the Color My Brows product, I really like the pigmentation and staying power. The shade is a few tones lighter than what I am used to but overall, I like the way it seems to soften my makeup looks. 

Now to the Etude House Baby Doll Puff. The main reason why I chose this was because of 2 reasons. Firstly, it reminds me of the beauty blender that I have read/watched so many good reviews on but have not tried yet, and secondly, it was just too cute! I have yet to try the Baby Doll Puff for liquid foundation application and let you know what I think. 

Lastly, is the Etude House Portable Perfume Bottle. I like carrying some perfume in my everyday bag and thought this would be great for that. The packaging is made up of a clear glass tube and a light metallic shell/case. The total length is about 9cm. The quality of the bottle and spray is actually quite good, and overall, I am really liking this. 

Have you tried any of these products? What were your thoughts?